Contact Info: Siena Fan Relations Management Center, Times Union Center, 51 S. Pearl St., Albany, NY 12207 | Phone: 518-487-2202 | E-mail: email@example.com
Box Office Manager - Kevin Borden | Phone: 518-487-2235 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Service Consultant - Joseph Nowjack | Phone: 518-487-2233 | E-mail: email@example.com
Sales and Service Consultant - George Obremski | Phone: 518-487-2237 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location and Hours of Operation: The ticket office is located on the second floor atrium of the Times Union Center, 51 S. Pearl St. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM.
- Men's Basketball - Home games are played at the Times Union Center (51 S. Pearl St.)
- Women's Basketball - Home games are played on Siena Campus in the Alumni Recreation Center (515 Loudon Rd.)
- Men's Lacrosse - Home games are played on Siena Campus at the Turf Field (515 Loudon Rd.)
Will Call (Day of Game)
- Men's Basketball - Tickets may be claimed at the Times Union Center Box Office beginning 60 minutes prior to tip-off.
- Women's Basketball - Tickets may be claimed at the Will Call window located in the Marcelle Athletic Complex lobby beginning 60 minutes prior to tip-off.
Will Call (Advance): Will Call tickets can be picked up in advance. Please contact the Fan Relations Management Center first to make sure tickets are available.