|Jacquelyn Verdon 15
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Appeared in all 27 games, starting 13
- Finished tied for fourth on the team in scoring with 46 points (34 goals, 12 assists)
- Netted a hat trick against Gannon (3/9)
- Tickled the twine four times against Cal Poly (3/28)
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in 28 games in her first season, starting 11
- Netted a hat trick against Utica (3/3)
- Scored in both games against Hartwick and #19 Princeton (2/19)
- Finished her freshman campaign with 22 goals
- Earned three varsity letters at Fallbrook in both water polo and swimming
- Also a member of the FAST Club swim team
- Daughter of Mike Ochoa and Daniele Verdon
- Has an older brother, Colin, and a younger sister, Noelle.
HOWE ON VERDON:
"Jacquelyn continues to improve and be a force at the center position. Her goals always provide spark and energy to our team."
GETTING TO KNOW JACQUELYN VERDON:
Twitter handle: @JacquelynVerdon
What I like most about Siena College: The small class sizes and the close friendships you make.
What I like most about my sport: The team atmosphere and traveling
What I like most about coach: She always expects the best out of you and when you aren't performing to standard she will be the first one to tell you.
Another Siena sport I follow: Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, Basketball, and Lacrosse
Player I most relate to on the team: Stephanie Bundas, point blank no discussion.
Best moment of the previous season: California Training Trip
My goal for the upcoming season: Make it to he MAAC championship
My biggest fear: injury
My hobbies are: reading, pintrest, sleeping, and JAVA
What is one thing you can't live without: Yankee Candle
If I could travel anywhere, I would go: Italy
If I were stuck on a deserted island, the one thing I would bring: A friend so I wouldn't be alone.
My biggest fan: My mother
My before game/meet routine: Warm up and listen to my pump up song
Best advice I have ever received: Don't let other people define who you are
Most embarrassing moment: Missing a shot when it was a wide-open cage last season.
Person I look up to the most: My Mother and Grandmother
Three words that describe me: outgoing, dedicated, and stubborn
If I could meet anyone, it would be: Marilyn Monroe
One thing you can't live without: My telephone.
My dream job: is to somehow influence people and help them achieve there goals as well as achieving mine, in the business world.
If I had a million dollars, I would: give some to my family to help them financially because they have helped me and then give some back somehow to and organization.
If I could have any pet, I would have: a giraffe.
My dream car: Range Rover blacked out!!
Future Plans: Get a job then start a family and live a long and happy life.
TV show? Arrow
Class at Siena College? Graphic Design
Vacation spot? California
Sports Teams? San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, and Los Angeles Kings.
Type of ice cream? Coffee
Phone app? Instagram
Food? Eggplant Parmesan
Movie? Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Song? Do What U Want
Pro Athlete? Kelly Slater
Actor/Actress? Liam Hemsworth
VERDON'S CAREER STATISTICS