LOUDONVILLE, N.Y. - Siena Volleyball hosts Saint Peters in the Alumni Recreation Center (ARC) at 1 p.m. The match will be web streamed live in HD exclusively at SienaAllAccess.com
This is the second of three volleyball matches that will be streamed live in HD. The final streamed match will be against Niagara on Saturday, November 4 (1PM). Matches that will be broadcasted can be viewed for $7.95 per game.
In addition to streaming game broadcast online, Siena remains one of the few schools in the country to stream live sporting events directly to your smartphone. Viewers can catch all the action on their iOS (Apple) devices as well as those that support Adobe Flash 10.1 or greater (Android devices) in addition to their laptops, desktops and tablets.
Follow the action by clicking the corresponding watch, live stats and twitter links at the top of the page. Follow @SienaVB on twitter for continuous updates and join in the conversation by using the hashtags #SienaSaints and #MAACVB
Here's 10 Things To Know About the Saints Matchup With Saint Peter's
1. Siena boasts a 216-118 (.647) record against all MAAC opponents in program history
2. The Saints begin a season-long four-match homestand beginning with the matchup against Saint Peter's. Siena took down the Peacocks in five sets in Jersey City earlier this season. 3. Siena and Saint Peter's will face each other for the 46th time in program history. The Saints hold a 32-13 (.711) advantage over the Peacocks. The Saints have won 26 straight against Saint Peter's.
4. The Saints sit in eighth place in the standings as of right now holding a 3-8 league record.
5. As a team, Siena ranks 31st in the nation with 1.58 aces per set, which is second best in the league right behind Iona who averages 1.59 aces per set.
6. Freshman setter Jessica Eblin is sixth in the league with 0.36 aces per set. Claire Arichbald of Iona leads the MAAC with 0.52 aces per set.
7. Siena has put together four 20-match winning seasons under head coach Garvey Pierre and has won 10 or more conference matches in nine of the last 10 years
8. Saint Peter's enters today's match with a 0-23 overall and 0-12 league record.
9. The Saints have added eight new players to the 2017 roster, including six true freshmen
10. Freshman outside hitter Nicole Deobler leads the Saints offensively with 2.38 kills per set as Jojo Ishida leads Siena defensively with 3.45 digs per set.