Volleyball vs. Canisius at 2PM - WATCH
Sept. 16, 2012
The Siena volleyball team tries to build off its win over three-time defending MAAC Champion Niagara Saturday when it hosts Canisius at 2 p.m. Sunday in the ARC. The match is part of Siena's All Access package, and today's broadcast will feature live commentary, multiple cameras and graphics.
If you can't make it to the ARC, we have you covered. Use the links at the top of the page to watch the game live, or follow along with the Gametracker live stats. For $7.95, fans can watch a full production of today's match, including multiple cameras, graphics and audio commentary. All home volleyball matches will be streamed this season, and fans can purchase a season pass for $49.95 - a savings of over 30% from the per game fee. All streams are accessible on iOS devices (such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), in addition to any devices that support Adobe Flash 10.1 or greater (primarily Android devices).
- Canisius controlled Marist in four sets yesterday in Poughkeepsie
- Junior Jessica Warner led all players with 19 kills
- Canisius had 10 service aces Saturday, led by libero Allyson Severyn's three
- Junior Emily Elekis the reigning MAAC Player of the Week. Elek posted 35 kills (3.18 kills per set) and one attack error on 78 attack attempts to record a .436 attack percentage at the Art Carmichael Invitational
- Severyn is the reigningMAAC Libero of the Week. Severyn averaged 6.45 digs per set in three matches at the Art Carmichael Invitational en route to being named to the All-Tournament Team.
- Cathy Hummel enters her 12th season at the helm of the Canisius College volleyball team and is the program's winningest coach with 143 career victories. During the past six seasons, Canisius has a 92-88 overall record, which is the best six-year stretch in program history.