Saints Cap Another Banner Year in the Classroom
Scott Kim Previously Named Arthur Ashe Jr. Sports Scholar Semifinalist
Quinnipiac Takes Home Fourth Straight Tennis Championship
Saints Take Down Marist in Semifinals
Saints Take on Red Foxes in Quarterfinals
Women's Tennis MAAC Championship v. Quinnipiac (4/30/17)
2017 MAAC Women's Tennis Postseason Awards Banquet
Women's Tennis vs. Monmouth (4/8/17)
2016-17 Siena Women's Tennis Photo Day
Women's Tennis at Rider (9/27/14)
- A strong left-handed player with tremendous athletic ability and great instincts
- Her speed allows her to cover the court, and her advanced foot work allows her to compete at a very high level
- Can hit a variety of shots from many different angles
- Her productivity comes from her rugged, physical play and sound mental approach which enables her to stay cool under pressure
- Appeared in 18 singles matches, all at the number one position
- Went 2-0 at number two singles
- Registered an 11-10 overall doubles record with Mitsuki Fukamachi at number one doubles
- The first doubles pair was named to the All-MAAC Second Team as the first doubles selection
- Recorded 11 singles victories, including a 3-3 mark in MAAC play
- Played 15 matches at the No. 1 singles position, registering eight wins
- Paired up with Mitsuki Fukamachi to win nine times at the No. 1 doubles position
- Stepped in and had a sensational freshman campaign, spending the majority of the season at No. 1 singles
- Posted a 10-12 overall record in singles play, with a 3-4 record in the MAAC and a 4-1 record at No. 2 singles
- Finished with a 9-11 mark in dual competition
- Won six singles matches in straight sets
- Blanked Dexuan Yuan of Geneseo in straight sets (6-0, 6-0)
- Posted a 12-11 record in doubles matches, with a 5-2 record in MAAC play
- Won the 2012 Division I Medina Sectional Tournament as a senior, and advanced to the state tournament each of her last two years at Medina
- Completed her high school career with a 90-23 record and is the first female to receive the Medina County Gazette MVP all four years of her career
- Named Medina Post Player of the Year four years in a row, and served as team captain as a junior and senior
- Ranked No. 15 in the state of Ohio and 283 Nationally (U-18 division) by the USTA on November 12
- Presidential scholar at Siena and a psychology major
- Daughter of David and Valerie Garrity and has two sisters, Kellie and Rebeccah
- In 2009, she had the opportunity to play with Sam Querry in doubles against John Isner and Mardy Fish in a Victory Gallop charity Pro-AM
One thing I wish people knew about me, but don't is: I am a very approachable person! I love meeting new people and making new friends!
Why did you choose Siena? I choose Siena because it was really the only school I went to that I could picture myself having the best college experience. The campus is the perfect size and the people are so friendly!
If I didn't play tennis, I would: Be very overweight. I love food. (Suki can agree with me on this one)
My favorite TV show is: Breaking Bad
My favorite pro sports team is: Any team that beats the Heat
My favorite book: The Great Gatsby
My favorite movie: Anchorman. Really anything with Will Ferrell!
My favorite food/ice cream is: Sushi or my grandma's Spanish rice...And I love moose tracks ice cream!
If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to (why): I would like to go back to Europe and spend more time in Switzerland, such a gorgeous country!
The person I would pick as my dream doubles partner would be: Sam Querry, because I actually have played doubles with him before and I hit a winner on John Isner, so I believe he is my good luck charm.
What song/band is most likely to be playing on your iPod? Ride by Lana Del Ray or It Wasn't Me by Shaggy
Do you have any pre-game rituals or traditions? I usually just listen to music really loud and make video montages in my head of me winning the match. Is that weird?
What reality show could you see yourself being a part of? Wipe Out. I know I could get past those big red balls.
Three words to describe yourself: Spontaneous, compassionate and sarcastic
Words to Live By:"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you will be criticized anyway." -Eleanor Roosevelt