|Chelsea Stout 1
AS A JUNIOR:
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in 38 games while starting 14
- Hit collected 8 hits in 43 at-bats
- Scored 12 runs and four RBI's
- Solid defender with an .875 fielding percentage
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in 28 games while starting seven
- Hit .333 in six MAAC games
- Clubbed first career homerun against Hartford (4/18)
- Registered first career base hit at Coppin State (3/14)
- Earned four varsity letters at Owasso High School, and started for three years behind the plate
- A four-time All-Academic selection, and a member of the National Honor Society
- Named one of top 10 players to watch at State game
- Played travel ball with the Tulsa Elite Gold
- Chose Siena because she felt at home on the campus
- Born Daughter of Jay and Tina
- Has four siblings
- Sister Katie who attended Central Oklahoma and Ashley who is 17
- Brothers Jake attended Northeastern and James enrolled at Oklahoma
- Volunteered at food pantires, Toys for Tots, and Southcrest Hospital in high school
GETTING TO KNOW CHELSEA STOUT:
GETTING TO KNOW CHELSEA STOUT:
What I Like Most About Siena College- It's a small campus.
Where Do You See Yourself In Another Five Years? Still in school back in Oklahoma.
My Favorite Class At Siena Is- Calculus.
My Favorite Spot On Campus Is- My bed.
Other Sports I Like To Follow At Siena Include- Basketball.
What I Like Most About Siena Softball- The trips.
My Best Siena Moment Has Been- My first college home run...that bounced off the top of the fence.
What I Like Most About Coach- He has his own language.
My SuperstitionsAre- Drinking gatorade.
If IDidn't Play Softball, I Would - belazy and fat.
The Player On The TeamI Relate To Best Is - Lauren, because she has insomnia with me.
The Funniest Plyer On The Team Is - Meg.
My Most Embarrassing Sport Moment - Tripping over my glove going for a ball in the outfield.
My Most Overused Phrase In Text Messages Is - "haha"
One Thing People Would Be Surprised To Know About Me - I wear shoes that are a size 4 in kids.
My Hidden Talent Is - Mario Kart.
If I Could Be On A Reality TV Show, It Would Be -America's Next Top Model because I am beautiful.
What Is The One Thing You Can't Do Without? - My stuffed dog named Plubyr.
If I Could Travel Anywhere In The World, I Would Go To - Paris.
The Best Player I Have Ever Played Against Was -Hillary Bach.
My Hobbies Are - Eating, and playing Bingo.
My Biggest Fear Is - Falling down sewer grates.
If I Were A Crayon, I Would Be - Aquamarine because I like the Ocean.
The Best Piece Of Advice I Have Gotten Is - "If you think you're going to succeed, you will, if you think you're going to fail, you will. Either way you are right."
The Person Who Has Helped Me The Most Is - My parents.
Professional Athlete: Albert Pujols
Pro Sports Team: St. Louis Cardinals
Flavor Of Ice Cream: Butter pecan
Pizza Topping: Sausage
Day Of The Week: Saturday
TV Show: Spongebob
Flower: White roses
Song: Sure Be Cool If You Did
Artist: Blake Shelton
Actor/Actress: Mila Kunis
Movie: Friends With Benefits
Book: The Last Song
IPhone App: Snapchat
Lucky Number: 11
Radio Station: Country