|Stephanie Viggiano 4
AS A JUNIOR:
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Appeared and started all 44 games
- Hit .266 with 124 at-bats
- Led team in triples (1)
- Scored 19 runs on 33 hits
- Recorded seven doubles
- Produced 13 RBI's
- Improved her fielding percentage to .935
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Made an appearance in 44 contests, starting 29
- Notched a hit in seven of first 16 games of the season
- Went 3-for-7 in the two games against Colgate (4/12)
- Ended the season a two-game hitting streak
- Earned four varsity letters at Our Lady of Mercy, and earned All-League nods each of her first three years on the squad
- Was also a member of the school's track team
- Also recruited by Bucknell, Cornell, Marist, Iona, and Sacred Heart
- Daughter of Stephen and Suzanne
- Aunt Maeve Robinson graduated Siena in 1982
- Majoring in accouting
GETTING TO KNOW STEPHANIE VIGGIANO:
GETTING TO KNOW STEPHANIE VIGGIANO
What I Like Most About Siena College: Friends.
My Favorite Spot On Campus Is: 3rd floor library...#nerdy
Other Sports I Like To Follow At Siena Include: Basketball, baseball.
What I Like Most About Siena Softball: Getting to play everday with a great team.
What I Like Most About Coach: He's always making us laugh.
My Superstitions Are: Wearing braids and a bow to every game.
If I Didn't Play Softball, I Would: Be playing some other sport.
The Player On The Team Who I Relate To Best Is: Meg Volz.
The Funniest Player On The Team Is: Mel.
My Most Embarrassing Sport Moment: My recruiting video...
My Most Overused Phrase In Text Messages Is: 100% and lawl
One Thing People Would Be Surprised To Know About Me: I did ballet for 13 years.
My Hiddent Talent Is: Ballroom dancing/TV Commercial Star.
If I Could Be On A Reality TV Show, It Would Be: Wipeout.
What Is The One Thing You Can't Do Without? Phone/IPod.
If I Could Travel Anywhere In The World, I Would Go To: Bora Bora, so I can see the bottom of the ocean clearly.
The Best Player I Ever Played Against Was: Olivia Galati.
My Hobbies Are: Running, going to the beach.
My Biggest Fear Is: Sharks.
If I Were A Crayon, I Would Be This Color (Why?):Orange. I was an orange crayon for Halloween when I was 5.
The Best Piece of Advice I Have Gotten Is: Surround yourself with positive successfulpeople.
The Person Who Has Helped Me The Most Is: Mom.
Professional Athlete: Joe Mauer
Pro Sports Team: NY Mets
Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla
Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
Day Of The Week: Thursday
TV Show: Friends
Song: Ants Marching
Artist: Dave Matthews Band
Actor/Actress: Jennifer Aniston
Movie: The Blind Side