|Lauren Milligan 3
AS A JUNIOR:
- Batted .213 with 9 RBI's
- Finished second on team with 8 stolen bases
- Went 2-2 with 3 runs and 2 stolen bases in 11-3 victory over UMASS-Lowell (3/9)
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Appeared in 43 games while starting 33 for the Saints
- Earned 46 AB's and collected 10 hits for a .217 avg
- Recorded 29 put outs with a solid .879 fielding percentage
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in 39 contests while getting the starting nod in seven
- Scored a run in nine different games including four straight at the end of the season
- Recorded first multi-hit game of her career at Coppin State when she went 2-for-3 (3/11)
- Earned four varsity letters at Paramus Catholic and was a four-year starter in the outfield
- Also earned four letters in basketball, and was a four-year starter on that team as well
- Played her travel ball for the Hudson Valley Hurricanes Gold
- Also recruited by Marist, Williams College, and USP
- Daughter of Larry and Bonni Milligan
- Majoring in business and marketing
- Has one brother
GETTING TO KNOW LAUREN MILLIGAN:
What I Like Most About Siena College: It's close enough to home but far enough away.
Where Do You See Yourself In Another Five Years: Married and starting a career.
My Favorite Class At Siena Is: Organizational Management with Seifert.
My Favorite Spot On Campus Is: My bed.
Other Sports I Like To Follow At Siena Include: Volleyball and Basketball.
What I Like MOst About Siena Softball: The trips.
My Best Siena Softball Moment Has Been: Shannon's walk-off home run against Marist in the bottom of the ninth.
What I Like Most About Coach Is: His dance moves.
My Superstitions Are: Never wearing anything new to a game; having the same routine when winning multiple games in a row.
If I Didn't Play Softball, I Would: Play college basketball.
The Player On The Team Who I Relate To Best Is: Chelsea because she plays Mario Kart with me.
The Funniest Player On The Team Is: Soutigan (Stout and Milligan) because we're just funny lol.
My Most Embarrassing Sport Moment: Slipping during a recruiting tournament in the rain trying to catch a fly ball (I didn't catch it).
My Most Overused Phrase In Text Messages Is: "lol"
One Thing People Would Be Surprised To Know About Me: I'm Irish.
My Hiddent Talent Is: My drifting skills in Mario Kart.
If I Could Be On A Reality TV Show, It Would Be: MTV Made. I want to be made into a salsa dancer.
What Is That One Thing You Can't Do Without? - Food
If I Could Travel Anywhere In The World, I Would Go To: Germany, Spain, and Paris. I missed my high school trip because of my senior basketball season.
The Best Player I Ever Played Against Was: USF pitcher Sam Greiner.
My Hobbies Are: Wii, Bingo, and wing night.
My Biggest Fear Is: Spiders and falling from heights.
If I Were A Crayon, I Would Be This Color (Why?): Aquamarine. My birthstone, and I like blue.
The Best Piece Of Advice I Have Gotten Is: Never settle for less that you deserve.
The Person Who Has Helped Me The Most Is: My high school assistant basketball coach.
Professional Athlete: Robinson Cano
Pro Sports Team: Yankees
Flavor of Ice Cream: Cookie Dough
Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
Day Of The Week: Friday
TV Show: Spongebob/Pretty Little Liars
Flower: Easter Lilies
Song: Almost Lose It by Trey Songz
Artist: Alicia Keys
Actor/Actress: Channing Tatum
Movie: Dear John
Book: A Rose for Melinda
IPhone App: Snapchat
Lucky Number: 15
Radio Station: Z100 or 105.1