154 Student Athletes Honored For Maintaining Cumulative GPA's of 3.20 or Better
Fairfield Eliminates Siena From Championships
Five Saints Named to All-Academic Team
Saints Drop Tournament Opener 5-4
All Five Seniors Significant Contributors in Game One Win
Softball vs. Army (4/14/15)
Pictures From Siena Softball's Senior Day vs. Iona
Softball vs. Sacred Heart (4/22/14)
Softball vs. Sacred Heart (4/3/12)
- Led team with six homeruns, third on team with 24 RBI's and. 310 batting average
- Named to All-MAAC first team and CS Madness second team
- Recorded three consecutive multi-hit games (3/22-3/29)
- Appeared in 44 games with 34 starts
- Hit .257 with 29 hits on 113 at-bats
- Recorded eight doubles
- Powered two home runs
- Tallied 19 RBI's
- Solid in the field with 98 assists, 59 put outs and .915 fielding percentage
- Started 12 of the 16 games that she appeared in
- Enjoyed her best offensive output against Coppin State when she went 3-for-4, hit her first career homerun, notched two RBIs, and scored a run (3/14)
- Only committed one error in 42 chances
- Did not appear in a game after April 3, 2012
- A four-year starter at Brentsville District High School
- Played her travel ball with the Vienna Stars for six years
- 2011 Virginia State Player of the Year
- Also named Virginia Region II Player of the Year
- Excelled academically, posting a 3.9 cumulative GPA
- Also recruited by Colgate, George Mason, Iona, and the University of Virginia
- Daughter of Kendall and Pamela
- Has two brothers: Kendall Jr. enlisted in the Marine Corps, and Ryan who is 17
Major: Undeclared Business
Twitter Handle: @abbbycarp
What I Like Most About Siena College: The small campus and the community.
Where Do You See Yourself In Another Five Years?I see myself getting a job hopefully as an accountant at a good firm.
My Favorite Class At Siena Is: Accounting because I'm good with numbers and enjoy the subject.
My Favorite Spot On Campus Is: The softball field.
Other Sports I Like To Follow At Siena Include: Men's and Women's Basketball and Baseball.
What I Like Most About Siena Softball: The drive that that team as a whole has to make to get to the MAAC tournament as well as the friendships I have made.
My Best Siena Softball Moment Has Been: Hitting my first collegiate home run against Coppin State last year.
What I Like Most About Coach: His ability to balance the serious side of practice and games with the fun side because we all play softball not only to win but to have fun as well.
My Superstitions Are: As I am getting in the batter's box, I put one foot in and then run my hand all the way up the bat. I take a deep breath and then put my other foot in the box, swing my bat foward and then back on my shoulder. Then I'm finally ready to hit :)
If I Didn't Play Softball, I Would: Play another sport because I could not give it up.
The Player On The Team Who I Relate To Best Is: Paige Lloyd. We are a lot like each other personality wise and have become extremely close in the short time that we have known each other and I can go to her with anything.
The Funniest Player On The Team Is: Mel Kalesse. She always knows how to make everyone laugh which isn't really hard when it comes to me because I laugh at almost anything.
My Most Embarrassing Sport Moment: I had ran for a foul ball which had landed just outside the fence so I turned to go back to my position and rolled my ankle on a lip in the grass...
My Most Overused Phrase In Text Messages Is: "Haha" because I laugh at everything.
One Thing People Would Be Surprised To Know About Me: I was born in Laguna Hills, California.
My Hiddent Talent Is: I can wiggle my ears.
If I Could Be On A Reality TV Show, It Would Be: Survivor because competing in all the competitions would be a lot of fun and you would get really tan at the sametime.
What Is That One Thing You Can't Do Without?My cell phone.
If I Could Travel Anywhere In The World, I Would Go To (Why?): The Bahamas because going to the beach on a tropical island is the epitome of a relaxing vacation.
The Best Player I Ever Played Against Was: Caitlyn Delahaba. She was the senior pticher of one of the rival high schools in our region when I was a Freshman and was feared throughout the entire state of Virginia. She started and won every single game her team played that year.
My Hobbies Are: Hanging out with friends, watching movies, and having a good time.
My Biggest Fear Is: Birds.
If I Were A Crayon, I Would Be that Color (Why?): Orange because it's my favorite color.
The Best Piece Of Advice I Have Gotten Is: My mom gave me a picture that says, "It is what it is, but it will become what you make it."
The Person Who Has Helped Me The Most Is: My parents.
Professional Athlete: Ryan Zimmerman
Pro Sports Team: Washington Nationals
Food: Anything from Chipotle
Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla
Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
Day Of The Week: Saturday
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy
Song: Every Storm (Runs Out Of Rain) by Gary Allan
Artist: Jason Aldean
Actor/Actress: Tom Hanks
Movie: Forrest Gump
Book: Harry Potter
IPhone App: Instagram
Lucky Number: 6
Radio Station: 98.7 WMZQ (country music)