LOUDONVILLE, NY— Siena Field Hockey continues non-conference play as they host LaSalle at Siena Turf Field Sunday at 12 p.m. The match will be webstreamed online in HD exclusively at SienaAllAccess.com.
Today's game marks the second of three Siena All-Access regular season broadcasts for the Saints this fall. The final broadcast is set for Oct. 20 vs. Monmouth. Individual matches can be watched online in HD for $7.95, and can be viewed by clicking the corresponding link at the top of the release.
In addition to streaming game broadcasts online, Siena remains one of the few schools in the country to stream live sporting events directly to your smart phone. Viewers can catch all the action on their iOS (Apple) devices as well as those that support Adobe Flash 10.1 or greater (Android devices) in addition to their laptops, desktops and tablets.
Features to the Siena All-Access platform include live stats and ticker updates with important game information and twitter updates. Additionally, all games are archived upon their conclusion and can viewed at any time through the on-demand feature.
Here’s 5 Things to Know About the Saints and Mountain Hawks:
1. This is the first meeting of both teams since 2011
2. LaSalle Head Coach Michelle Marks-Salmi won coach of the year in 2011
3. Brianna Muniz leads the Saints with 2 goals this season
4. Alex Worrallo tallied two defensive saves the last time the Saints were home (Lehigh 9/17)
5. Mary Crumlish recorded 10 saves against UMass Lowell on September 24th