Nov. 17, 2002
- Sunday's game marked the first ever meeting between Penn State and Siena in the sport of women's basketball.
- Penn State junior Kelly Mazzante moved past former Lady Lion Jen Bednerek into 10th place on the Lady Lion career-scoring list with her 33 points today. Mazzante currently has 1,459 points through 66 career games.
- Penn State's win over Siena improved its all-time record versus Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference opponents to 5-0.
- Mazzante'S 30 points marked the 61st game over her 66-game career that she has totaled double-figure points.
- With today's win, Lady Lion head coach Rene Portland moved to within three wins shy of 600 for her career. Portland currently boasts a career- mark of 597-207 over 27 seasons.
- Penn State's 29-point win over Siena marked the Lady Lions' largest margin of victory since it defeated Ohio State 95-62 on Feb. 3, 2002
- The 90 points scored by the Lady Lions over Siena marked its highest single-game total since it posted 96 vs. Florida International in the second round of the 2002 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament.