BOUTIN'S CAREER STATS
- Played in one singles match at the No. 6 spot
- Lone victory came in the final match of the regular season as he edged Cuong Lam of Saint Peter's 6-2, 2-6, 10-8
- Known mostly for his tireless effort
- Not intimidated by hard work, very committed to the team, and to getting better
- Uses athleticism to his advantage on the court
- Played four years of high school tennis; team captain senior year
- Received all conference Second Team for number one singles senior year; First Team all conference for number one doubles junior year, and all conference honorable mention freshman and sophomore years; team MVP senior year
- Qualified for the New York State Public High School Athletic Association's statewide tournament held at the USTA Open site three years in a row (two times as a doubles player, and in his senior year, qualified as a singles player
- Three-sport captain in high school, President of National Honor Society; Secretary-General of North Country Model United Nations. Harvard United Nations participant, top 10% of class, and is a Siena Presidential Scholarship recipient
- Voted by teachers, as Northeastern Clinton's "Most Outstanding Senior" in the class of 2015. This award is a representation of an individuals dedication to academics, extra curricular activities, athletics, community, and character
- Son of Ron and Amy Boutin of Mooers Forks, NY
- Has a younger brother, Devan, who is a junior in high school
- Participates in an array of community service activities, such as being a mentor to a middle school student, and being a tutor/mentor to kids in need back at his hometown high school
- When not playing tennis or studying, I am usually watching/playing anything sports related
GETTING TO KNOW BRENDAN:Nickname: B
One thing I wish people to know about me is: I absolutely adore kids, making an impression on kids and seeing their smiles, make me happy.
My favorite T.V. show is: Prison Break.
My favorite artist or musician is: X Ambassadors.
My favorite athletes are: Paul Pierce, David Ortiz, Tiki Barber, and Roger Federer.
Why did you choose Siena? It had a piece of everything I wanted in a college, meaning, location, size, and price.
My favorite professional sports teams are: New York Giants, Boston Redsox, Boston Bruins, and Boston Celtics.
Three words that describe me: Hard working, loyal, and energetic.
If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would travel to: Any of the Caribbean islands, or Australia.
How many pairs of shoes do you have? There is no such thing as too many shoes!
My favorite book is: Animal Farm
My favorite movie is: Space Jam
If you could go anywhere for a week, where, and with who? A private, tropical island, just relaxing and being care free all week. I would go with my girlfriend, Ashley.
My favorite ice cream is: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Flurry
If I had 10 million dollars, I would: Pay off my debts to my Dad, as well as make sure they live happily through retirement; same goes for my grandparents. Then I would buy a cute little house in a suburb, a car, and then invest the rest.
Who knows you best? My mother.
Favorite food is: Grilled Chicken
If I could pick any doubles partner, it would be: My homeboy, Adam Khater.
Do you love or hate roller coasters? Absolutely love them!!
Who is the most intelligent person you know: My father, hands down.
Words to live by: "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson. Also: It is great to plan for the future, but do not get so caught up in the future, that you don't ever live in the present. And never forget to appreciate all of your family and friends.