Video ($) | Listen (FREE) | Live Stats | Siena Notes | Courtside Updates
Siena will try for its first 2-0 MAAC start since 2009-10 when it travels to face Saint Peter's in Jersey City Sunday. The Peacocks have defeated the Saints five straight seasons in the Yanitelli Center. Siena is coming off an historic 35-point win over Manhattan Friday night.
Use the links above to follow the action live from wherever you may be.
Here's 10 things you need to know about Siena heading into Sunday's game
1) Siena has scored 80 points or more in four straight games for the first time since January of 2010. The Saints haven't scored 80 points in five straight games since January of 2000 (10 straight games).
2) Marquis Wright leads the MAAC and ranks 12th nationally in three-point shooting (53.6%). Wright ranks eighth nationally in minutes played (37.5).
3) The Saints have had five players in double figures in each of the last three games. Four Saints are averaging 12 points or more, and freshman Nico Clareth checks in at 9.8 points per game.
4) Siena is shooting 50% from the field and out-rebounding its opponents 39.8-29.8 since its season-opening losses at Duke and Wisconsin. The Saints have out-scored their opponents 82.7-69.8 and shot 38% from three-point range the last six games (5-1).
5) Kenny Wormley is averaging 12.5 points in Siena's two home games and 1.0 points per game away from Times Union Center. The Saints are 5-1 since Wormley was inserted into the starting lineup.
6) The Saints have had five different leading scorers in their first five games. The Saints are averaging 79.4 points per game, their highest average since posting a program-best 86.7 points per game in 1999-2000.
7) Javion Ogunyemi is averaging a team-best 17.3 points and shooting 61% (25-41) from the field the last four games. Ogunyemi made 9-10 free throws in the Manhattan win Friday night.
8) Brett Bisping had a career-high 18 rebounds in Siena's loss at Cornell Tuesday night, the most by a Saint since O.D. Anosike grabbed 21 at Marist on January 27, 2013. Bisping has reached double figures in six straight games, and averaged 12.3 rebounds over the last four.
9) Lavon Long is shooting 50% from the field and 80% from the free throw line. He hasn't foul out of a game this season after leading the nation in fouls last year and fouling out 12 times.
10) Siena starts a three-game homestand Wednesday night against Hofstra. The Saints have 22 days before their next road games (December 29 at Vermont).