|Dave Hoffmann 25
- Local product who will compete for playing time behind the dish
- Can contribute on both sides of the field
- If he hits up to his potential, his bat will be tough to keep out of lineup
AS A SOPHOMORE:
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in 20 games for the Saints starting in 10
- Batted .231 (9-for-39) with 6 RBI
- Had a break out game in late May (5/16) against Manhattan went 2-for-3 with a double, 2 RBI, and 2 runs scored in 12-5 win
- One of three Saints who had a perfect fielding percentage for the season
- Named Suburban Council Player of the Year and 4th Team All-State as a senior
- Selected to Suburban Council First Team as a junior and Honorable Mention as a sophomore
- Recipient of the Principals Award, the Hank Caputo Award and the Niskayuna High School Athletic Leadership Award
GETTING TO KNOW DAVE HOFFMAN:
Major: History Education
Other sports I like to follow at Siena include: Basketball
What I like most about Siena baseball: The brotherhood.
What I like most about Coach: His knowledge of the game.
If I didn't play baseball, I would: Live in Utah and ski.
The player on the team who I relate to best is: Kyle Baldani, because we are both local and play catcher.
The funniest player on the team is: Mike Fish, because of his variety of impersonations.
The best piece of advice I have gotten is: To never think too much.
Pro sports team: New York Yankees
Pizza Topping: Ham and pineapple.
Actor/Actress: Tom Hardy