154 Student Athletes Honored For Maintaining Cumulative GPA's of 3.20 or Better
Q & A With Senior Caroline Bertholf
Siena Student Athletes Help Balance the Scales of Justice
Saints Come Together During Training Trip to Camp Echo Lake
Siena Boasts School Record 147 Honorees
Cross Country RPI Invitational (9/13/14)
2013 MAAC Cross Country Championships
Meet of Champions (9/21/13)
2012 MAAC Cross Country Championships
Cross Country at Iona Meet
PERSONAL BEST TIMES
1500m: 5:13.09 (2010)
3000m: 11:15.99 (2010)
5K XC: 20:46.9 (Plattsburgh, 2009)
6K XC: 25:52.67 (ESPN Wide World of Sports, 2012)
- Named to the MAAC All-Academic Team
- Finished the Br. Doyle Meet of Champions at 29:08.78
- Completed the UAlbany Invitational with a time of 22:59.5
- Competed in the Nassaney College 5K (9/8) finishing with a time of 21:43.8
- Participated in the Iona Meet of Champions (9/15) finishing with a time of 27:51
- Saw action in the UAlbany Invitational (9/29) with an average mile of 7:06 with a final time of 22:03
- A top-40 finish at the Fr. O'Neil Invitational (10/13) with a final time of 22:00 and an average 7:05 per mile
- Competed at the MAAC Championships (10/27) finishing with a final time of 25:53.67
- Competed in the Bryant Invitational (9/10) finishing with a final time of 27:19.22 and a 7:20 average mile
- Earned five letters in cross country, indoor track and outdoor track at Tri-Valley
- OCIAA Senior Scholar Athlete Award recipient
- Senior Sportsmanship Award
- Two-time County All-Star
- 2008 Division V Cross Country Champion
- Section IX 3k champion
- Section IX Steeplechase Champion
- The daughter of William and Barbara Bertholf
- Has an older brother, Benjamin, who attended Sacred Heart
Favorite food: I love all food!
If I could travel anywhere, I would go to: Italy
I chose Siena because: It offers quality education and has excellent faculty
In my spare time, I like to: Read
Favorite sports team: New York Yankees
Favorite Olympic sport to watch: Track & Field/Marathon & Soccer
Favorite book: Anything Stephen King!
Favorite movie: Remember the Titans & Chariots of Fire
Favorite TV show: Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, Law and Order SVU
Favorite TV show growing up: I didn't have television until high school!
Another sport I like to follow at Siena is: Soccer
Obscure/random fact about you: I had been dancing since I was young and when I was in junior high I wanted to dance professionally. Then I started running, and couldn't stop!
Any superstitions?: On the track, I always do a warm-up the opposite way I race and I never cross the finish line of a cross country/road race, even for a warm-up, before the race.
The funniest person on the team is: How could I choose? We're all so crazy! :)
My proudest sports moment is: At the beginning of the spring track season of junior year in high school I broke my hand falling over a hurdle on the track! That put me out of running my favorite event, steeplechase, for the entire season. But I was finally cleared to run that race just several days before the Sectional Championships. On the day of Sectional Championships, I was able to push through the extreme heat conditions and win the sectional title in Steeplechase, helping my team to win the overall sectional title that year!
My favorite class at Siena is: Macroeconomics
My favorite thing about Siena is: The involvement of the student body in campus activities
Career Plans: Study Law...then who knows!