Click Here to Send SAAC an E-mail
The Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) gives student athletes an opportunity to generate a voice within Siena Athletics, to discuss issues relating to the wellbeing of student athletes, and to solicit student athlete responses to proposed legislation.
SAAC promotes unity between the Athletics department and student athletes, and among athletics at Siena College.
Meet Siena's SAAC
2013-14 SAAC Roster
National SAAC Website
SAAC Facebook Page
Follow SAAC on Twitter
The Responsibilities of SAAC Representatives:
- Promote a positive student athlete image
- Generate a student athlete voice from within the Athletic Department
- Actively participate in SAAC meetings
- Report information from SAAC meetings to teammates
- Generate ideas to enhance the overall student athlete experience
- Advocate from teammates at SAAC Meetings
Read the minutes from past SAAC meetings by CLICKING HERE