The Siena athletics internship program is an un-paid position for credit and/or field experience. We will work with you to ensure that any standards required to fulfill the expectations for college credit/field experience are met.
The Siena Athletic department is looking for two (2) summer interns in the corporate sales and marketing office. The interns will be the primary point of contact for the Siena Saints Mobile Experience (description below). Interns will also assist in the planning and implementing in both corporate sales and game operations with the primary focus on men's and women's Basketball.
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Attend all booked Siena Saints Mobile Events
- Primary point of contact for events
- Assist in finding events to attend
- Provide recaps of each events
- Database all contact information obtained at each event
- Assist in the research to help develop new sales leads for the Athletic Department
- Help fulfill all contractual obligations for current corporate partners
- Create checklists all of corporate partners deliverables
- Assist in enhancing game day operations
- Assist in the on-going support and service of existing clients.
- All other duties as assigned
Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills required. Ability to work on multiple projects at one time. Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet Applications. Able to work both office hours (9am-4pm M-F) and select off campus Men's Basketball Games at the Times Union Center. Must be reliable to work pre-determined schedule made by both the student and supervisor.
Siena Saints Mobile Experience
The Siena Saints Mobile is 20x20 interactive experience that is fun for kids and adults of all ages. It includes a pop-a-shot inflatable basketball hoop, tent with a prize wheel, and an interactive trailer that includes a flat screen television that plays XBOX, music, videos and more! This interactive mobile experience attends fairs, festivals, corporate events, private events, and community gatherings, and enhances the attendees experience.
If interested contact Tim Farrell at email@example.com for more information and application procedures. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the internship is filled. Siena College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Siena College is a Franciscan and Catholic institution and expects members of its community to be knowledgeable about its mission and to make a positive contribution to that mission.